- First off, thanks goes out to all of our supporters this is a trying time for all of us. We have learned that golf courses may remain open for play under Section 5, Part C of the Stay at Home Order. We will open again Tuesday March 31st. Obviously changes to our normal practices must happen to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
- Tee times are required (Strongly preferred online)
- The clubhouse will be closed to the public. Use of a window or designated area to conduct check-in transaction. Restrooms should be provided outside of the clubhouse.
- Customers may pay for their rounds with Credit or Cash (Credit and online transactions strongly preferred)
- Tee times will be spaced @ 10-min intervals
- ONLY Elderly and vulnerable customers will be allowed to play before 10am Monday thru Thursday.
- Customers are required to adhere to the 6-ft rule of social distancing AT ALL TIMES
- We will provide disinfectant product, though PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN as it is difficult for us to replenish our supply.
- We will have limited golf cart availability daily. WALKING is Strongly Encouraged. Available carts are to be one person unless the persons are in the same household
- 18 hole tee times will be available between 9am and 4 pm daily weather permitting. All customers must be off of the course by 7pm daily, NO EXCEPTIONS, this is to allow the proper cleaning and sanitizing of the carts.
- On course items such as flagsticks and holes will be altered to promote less touch points with golfers.
If you are feeling ill or in contact with a person who is YOU SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING GOLF. Even with these requirements you are still putting your self at risk by being in a public space. Again, we are staying open to provide a safe space in a difficult time and it will take all of us doing our part to accomplish that.
Welcome to Split Rock Golf Club
A Public Golf Course in the Columbus, OH Area
In the early 1990s, Glenn and Lucinda Gulick had a vision to build a golf course in the rolling terrain of northern Pickaway County. Enlisting the renowned Hurdzan-Fry design team, they carved a picturesque and challenging 18-hole course over the natural landscape, with a front nine that’s a bit more open than the tighter fairways of the back nine.
You’ll get all the challenge you can handle from championship tees that measure over 6,800 yards with a slope of 125. You’ll can also have a very enjoyable round from the shorter tees as well, thanks to the marvelous work of our grounds crew staff. After your round, be sure to experience the views of the golf course from the clubhouse and enjoy your favorite snack or cold beverage with the friendly staff.
This 18-hole public golf course in northern Pickaway County is just 25 minutes from downtown Columbus. With four sets of tees, Split Rock Golf Club is forgiving enough for the golfers just learning how to play the game, yet challenging enough to test the seasoned pro. The bluegrass fairways and tees provide a great landscape and many of our regulars say the greens are the best in the area. The clubhouse can host outings for up to 100, or winter banquets with catering services available.
Media + Social
Membership at Split Rock
Thanks goes to all of our previous members over the years, we wanted to show our appreciation so check out your special for 2020:
All returning 2019 5-day Mon-Fri members can renew your memberships for $550 or $600 if purchased before April 1st 2020. Thank You for your continued support and we’ll see you at The Rock !